"So promise me you'll never forget...that you aren't an accident or an incident...you are a gift to the world, a divine work of art, signed by God. You were deliberately planned, specifically gifted, and lovingly positioned on this earth...Flooded by emotion, overcome by pride, the Starmaker turns to us, one by one, and says, 'You are my child. I love you dearly.'" Max Lucado, God Thinks You're Wonderful







Wednesday, January 19, 2011

A lil pick me up?

Nothing makes my heart light up more than these sweet faces in the morning. Notice Emery's face in the first one?I know the next one is a bit fuzzy, but check out that grin!!!!! It takes up her whole face.
Owen sure does love being the oldest and taking care of his sisters. He is growing into such a sweet young man. He hasn't slowed down one bit; he's a mover and a shaker that's for sure!

These were of the first night the girls shared a room. Sadie LOVED having Emery in there with her.
This is an awful pic of me, but I had to post because of Emery's expression. Mercy, how stinking cute is she?

The girl cousins did nails, had a tea party and watched a movie while the boys went to spend the night at Aunt Laura's and Uncle Greg's house. We're gonna miss our cousins!

And just to make you smile, here is a little video Miss Sadie made when she stole the camera. Ha!

1 comment:

The one and only Lady said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Sadie's face...she isn't sure about brother touching her!!! Oh Miss Sadie...Love you!!!