"So promise me you'll never forget...that you aren't an accident or an incident...you are a gift to the world, a divine work of art, signed by God. You were deliberately planned, specifically gifted, and lovingly positioned on this earth...Flooded by emotion, overcome by pride, the Starmaker turns to us, one by one, and says, 'You are my child. I love you dearly.'" Max Lucado, God Thinks You're Wonderful







Monday, May 23, 2011

Super Kids Day

It was so much fun to help out with Owen's Super Kids day at school. I love this pic for a ton of reasons...love all his sweet friends, love his smile, and I love how his feet are kinda turned in.

This is kind of dark, but so cute how competitive he is!


I have no idea who this first grader is, but she reminded me of Willow Smith. Isn't she adorable?


Owen's friends from school!


I was loving how much fun Owen was having with this dance. Their PE teacher taught all the kids a dance earlier in the year. So he played the music and had the kids do it for us...I was loving every minute of it. They were SO cute!


still dancing...


seriously...how cute is he??






Amir and Cailey


Love these girls! They are such sweeties and they come from incredible families. We've been so blessed by the friendships we've made at school!


I love these Super Kids Day games!

No comments: