"So promise me you'll never forget...that you aren't an accident or an incident...you are a gift to the world, a divine work of art, signed by God. You were deliberately planned, specifically gifted, and lovingly positioned on this earth...Flooded by emotion, overcome by pride, the Starmaker turns to us, one by one, and says, 'You are my child. I love you dearly.'" Max Lucado, God Thinks You're Wonderful







Friday, June 26, 2009

Sadie on sticks

Those legs are so teeny that it looks like she's walking on sticks that might snap if they bend. She's still rather cautious when she walks, but it's cute to see how proud of herself she is.

So sweet to see her walk to Blake. Notice her brothers don't seem too thrilled?

Here is another of her walking to me. Listen close and you'll hear someone "suffering" in time-out.

She is wearing her Camp Noonie-Papa shirt from last year. We can't wait for my parents to have camp with their cousins in Tulsa! Sadie wishes she could go, but you have to be down to one nap before you can apply to be a camper!

Sadie has also started waving and clapping in the last week. She's at such a fun age! She is learning to assert herself with the boys when they get too close and smother her with attention. It's hilarious how the boys love to be with her, but can't seem to figure out how close is too close until she starts yelling at them!

3 comments:

Becki Francy said...

So cute....love the video.

Melodie said...

i love that girl's walk. reminds me of a little, cautious old granny. makes me laugh.

Jessica said...

I'm so glad you guys have Kaleidoscope Kids. What an awesome group! I love seeing pictures of Baby M, hopefully her mom told you that their family is VERY special to ours! I bet M and Sadie could be great friends!