"So promise me you'll never forget...that you aren't an accident or an incident...you are a gift to the world, a divine work of art, signed by God. You were deliberately planned, specifically gifted, and lovingly positioned on this earth...Flooded by emotion, overcome by pride, the Starmaker turns to us, one by one, and says, 'You are my child. I love you dearly.'" Max Lucado, God Thinks You're Wonderful







Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Wordless Wednesday

Yes, check this out. We made smores in the MICROWAVE! And, yes, that clock does say 11:33 AM! Either you think I am a super cool mom or a total nut job. I really don't care, it was fun and something out of the norm for us!


So much going on...not enough time to journal it all.
I know you all don't really care what I'm saying anyway...you come back for those incredibly cute kids of ours! They were a huge hit! Seriously...how cute is that picture???
No adoption news. Yea, I know, I wish I had something to tell you!
We did get to see C and our sweet lil chunky monkey though! What a treasure that was! They are doing well. Kennedy is 2 months tomorrow. I worried that seeing them might be sad and hard, but I am praising God that it wasn't. It felt so relaxed and easy and just good.
This past weekend I got some good R & R time for myself. I spent the morning on Saturday with my besties getting pedicures, shopping and lunch. Blake had the kids and then when I got back into town, his parents came and got the kids and had them overnight! YAHOO! We had a long relaxing dinner and talked and talked. It was incredible and much needed down time for the two of us!
I got our pictures back from our friend Becca from church. She did a wonderful job and I will post some that I can here. I can't tell you how great it is to have these. C LOVED them. She did not have pictures taken in the hospital, so these were her first newborn pictures. What a HUGE gift!

Love, love, LOVE this one. And the one beneathe...
Becca talked about how this one reminds her of being HELD in the arms of Jesus and how He always keeps us safe in HIS arms.

Thanks for all of your prayers and encouragement. We are so thankful to have such peace in our hearts and to be able to enjoy our blessings that fill our home with laughter!!!

2 comments:

Norma said...

I love the pics of you and Kennedy! The pics sure make me miss her more... Just precious, Molly!! And what is this about smores in the middle of the night!?? I never got any.... Want to hear this story! Can't wait to have you in Tulsa this weekend! Love, Mom/Noonie

Katie rayn said...

I do like the pictures, but i have to confess, I keep coming back to hear from you. I pray for you and want to know how your family is doing and you encourage me bunches. Ok, I lied a little, I LOVE seeing the pictures, too! Glad you are doing well! (I used to comment under a different name)