"So promise me you'll never forget...that you aren't an accident or an incident...you are a gift to the world, a divine work of art, signed by God. You were deliberately planned, specifically gifted, and lovingly positioned on this earth...Flooded by emotion, overcome by pride, the Starmaker turns to us, one by one, and says, 'You are my child. I love you dearly.'" Max Lucado, God Thinks You're Wonderful







Monday, September 6, 2010

Look Who's Two!


My dainty daughter

These are all out of order and even though I am normally extremely anal about getting these straight...I simply cannot do it tonight. But I wanted to share these sweet pics from Sadie's special day!
At the park with the family
She's telling me something, I just don't know what!
Notice who is trying to get in?
She was not too sure of the early morning birthday wishes and singing!!!She chose eggs for breakfast, so we made them pink! The boys were so cute and insisted she sit in the tallest stool we have (which they never let her have)!She had quite a few birthday calls and gasped everytime someone would sing to her!Aw, I love this one!
A nice lady saw me taking pics of the kids and Blake and asked if she could take one of all of us!

Thanks Auntie Stephanie for all our new chef stuff! It made baking that much more adorable!Cooper and Sadie had a blast making birthday cookies. Man I love how that dude can pull off pink without a sweat. She chose purple sugar cookies, but evidently I can't mix food coloring well. They turned out lavendar-ish. But they sure were yummy
Out of order...these are back at the park...


Hello chunk! Man I lub those cheeks! We can't seem to quit kissing them! Is anyone shocked that she already doubled her birth weight?

6 comments:

Terra said...

Happy Happy Birthday Sadie!! Cannot believe it's been 2 years since our baby girls joined our families!! She is so cute!! Love and miss you!

Terra said...

Happy Happy Birthday Sadie!! Cannot believe it's been 2 years since our baby girls joined our families!! She is so cute!! Love and miss you!

Just Believing said...

yeah! happy birthday sweet sadie!

Lori said...

LOVE the pics!! Happy Birthday, Sadie!!

Kristy said...

A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me said...

SOOOOOOOOO cute. I love your photos! You have such a beautiful family. I especially love the photo of all of you at the park! Priceless!

Take care!