"So promise me you'll never forget...that you aren't an accident or an incident...you are a gift to the world, a divine work of art, signed by God. You were deliberately planned, specifically gifted, and lovingly positioned on this earth...Flooded by emotion, overcome by pride, the Starmaker turns to us, one by one, and says, 'You are my child. I love you dearly.'" Max Lucado, God Thinks You're Wonderful







Thursday, March 1, 2012

Mercy

I am an awful blogger. For those of you still hanging around, thanks for being patient.



We had so much fun at the hotel pool. What a treat to swim in February. Blake's parents came up for a long weekend with our neice and nephew from Texas. The kids were in heaven (and behaved like complete hooligans!)

Emery LOVES the water. She is pretty certain she can swim alone. She is one wiggly worm in the water. I can't wait until she can swim more this summer. Look at these two! This sweetie loves her daddy. And she loves to cuddle right up next to you.I thought these were great pictures. 6 cousins ages, 6, 5, 5, 4, 3, and 20 months! No wonder we were pooped!I ordered some new shirts for the girls from my sweet friend Terra over at Tickled Sew Pink. Just click on her button. Warning: She has amazing fun gifts! Ok. Talk about melt my heart! They DO occasionally bicker, but they are so stinking cute how much they enjoy one another.
Are they not the cutest shirts?









Too bad she never smiles :) Emery is now 20 months old. She loves pickles, apples "bapples", oatmeal, raisins, rice, yogurt, corn on the cob, oh and of course SUCKERS. She is using so many words!!! She says: Owie, Pooper, Sadeeee, cack-er, tutie (cookie), tan tu (thank you), saw we (sorry), bes ew (bless you), peas (please), bootie, poop (her brothers are so proud of these last two), I go, mine, no tan tu, bubbles, tain (train), ah bord (all aboard). She LOVES to sing along with nursery rhymes. She is so funny and loves to pretend. She already does tea parties, dress up, baby dolls. She just seems to be growing up SO fast. She is still favoring her left hand. When she toots she declares, "I pooped". Oh we just can't stop laughing. She also loves to dance and say "bootie bootie" while she shakes her rump.



Have you all seen these? They are Blue Tracks and they are AWESOME! Our friends came over to play and brought it. All 6 of the kids were hooked! You can only order them online I think.

Remember this costume? I knew I would be glad I kept it. It's a size 12m!!! She later paired it with a tutu and princess cape.


Tickle time!




Blake's mom came back (like 3 days after getting home) to help out while Blake was out of town last week. Oh I don't know what I would do without her. She is so giving. And the kids didn't mind having her around either ;) Look how tall Sadie is getting!


Emery's first water color painting. Shhh. It was really just water she painted with.


I love my job. There was one morning this week when things were particularly rough and I might have told Blake I was going to get a paying job. This is such a privilege to stay home, I hope that doesn't come across wrong.


Friday nights we have been doing pizza and movie night. It's so fun to have a picnic and see how excited the kids get over something different.

1 comment:

mckenziegordon said...

Love these pictures and the updates! Your girls are so sweet and getting SUPER big!