"So promise me you'll never forget...that you aren't an accident or an incident...you are a gift to the world, a divine work of art, signed by God. You were deliberately planned, specifically gifted, and lovingly positioned on this earth...Flooded by emotion, overcome by pride, the Starmaker turns to us, one by one, and says, 'You are my child. I love you dearly.'" Max Lucado, God Thinks You're Wonderful







Thursday, May 17, 2012

Beach Pics

Well, Hilton Head Island was as magical as everyone said it was...
 We had to beg Owen to take this one of us, but I am so glad we did.  Love this man so much!  This year is our 10 year wedding anniversary...so thankful for the love we have.
 Singing Happy Gotcha Day to Sadie at 8:15 am...HA!  They loved it!
 Emery took a lil nap on the beach and the bigs couldn't stop kissing on her.  So sweet!
 We met up with our precious friends from Canada.  They are at Emory doing a fellowship this year as well. 
 I love a family picture!!!  Goodness gracious!  Look how big our Emery is!  I cannot believe it.  This picture seriously shocked me when I saw how big she looks. 
 

 This was taken on Mother's Day...I looked up and saw Cooper and Sadie playing in the waves together.  Such a sweet gift for this mama.  We don't always get along so well, so when I see this I just relish in it. 
 Emery LOVED the water and couldn't get enough of it.  Several times she would point and say "MORE" while her whole body was shaking from being cold.

 Blake and I noticed while on this trip that Owen walks with a lil swagger.  It's sooo cute.  I love that he is confident. 
 Not sure this needs any explaination...I just love that this is what she did...taking it all in baby girl.
 What a great shot of Sadie checking out the sea shells.  Notice she has her baby...she's such a good lil mama.
 He was in heaven!  We normally don't let the kids drink pop, but we got a cooler for the beach and their daddy bought them Diet Twist Up and you'd have thought they won the lottery.  And yes, they were having fun seeing who could burp the loudest. 
 Sweet kisses!  This Emme is full of hugs and kisses and we just can't get enough of them. 
 Sadie got a skim board for her Gotcha Day from Noonie and Papa.
 He so didn't want to stop and take this...thank you Cooper!
I am not sure what we would have done without this precious family full of great friends.  Everything you've heard about Canadians is true...they are the nicest people you'll ever meet.  We are gonna miss them! 

1 comment:

Jamie said...

So fun!! Glad you got to have such a great time as a family!

Thank you for your sweet note! We are THRILLED about our new little one. He is as sweet as can be and we are so grateful. Thank you for your prayers and encouragement!!