- She wears a sleep cap religiously when sleeping, napping and wrestling or tumbling.
- Satin in car seat back
- Apple Cider Vinegar in place of shampoo (we never really shampooed passed about age 18m)
- Detangling-I am embarrassed to say I wasn't really even detangling. Her hair just wasn't long enough or thick enough...or so I thought. We love our Tangle Teezer (yes even more than the Denman!)
- Coconut oil-I didn't know about coconut oil until last February people!!! Wha?
- Protective styling-I didn't realize how hard it was on the hair to daily maintain an afro or puffs
- Homemade detangler as spritzer instead of just water to dampen
- And this is the first year we will wear a swim cap!
"So promise me you'll never forget...that you aren't an accident or an incident...you are a gift to the world, a divine work of art, signed by God. You were deliberately planned, specifically gifted, and lovingly positioned on this earth...Flooded by emotion, overcome by pride, the Starmaker turns to us, one by one, and says, 'You are my child. I love you dearly.'" Max Lucado, God Thinks You're Wonderful