"So promise me you'll never forget...that you aren't an accident or an incident...you are a gift to the world, a divine work of art, signed by God. You were deliberately planned, specifically gifted, and lovingly positioned on this earth...Flooded by emotion, overcome by pride, the Starmaker turns to us, one by one, and says, 'You are my child. I love you dearly.'" Max Lucado, God Thinks You're Wonderful







Thursday, October 8, 2009

Hope Symposium

I had to post about this because it's right up my alley.

Sorry to those of you that are getting tired of my adoption talk.

Coming up next month there is a FREE symposium about adoption and foster care. If you've ever been interested in either of these and need a place to get questions answered and meet professionals in this feild... THIS IS THE EVENT!

Here is where you need to go!

I can't tell you how many times that people ask us questions because it's obvious we've adopted. Then follows...I've always wanted to adopt, BUT

...I can't afford it.

...I don't know where to start.

...the information is overwhelming!

So, if you've said that to me or if you've thought that please go to this event.

Have a great day!

**Sorry for the lack of posts on the family. It's been crazy around here getting stuff ready to leave! I'll post pictures soon!**

No comments: