"So promise me you'll never forget...that you aren't an accident or an incident...you are a gift to the world, a divine work of art, signed by God. You were deliberately planned, specifically gifted, and lovingly positioned on this earth...Flooded by emotion, overcome by pride, the Starmaker turns to us, one by one, and says, 'You are my child. I love you dearly.'" Max Lucado, God Thinks You're Wonderful







Thursday, June 23, 2011

BabyCakes Is ONE!!!







Her first popsicle! She loved it!

I simply cannot believe she is one! It's been a magical day, but I will have to share later. We've been packing like crazy and I swore I wouldn't spend Emme's birthday packing...but with her. SO, now it's go time!!! Closing is scheduled for tomorrow, but these things never happen on time anymore. Either way, we are outta here!

2 comments:

Betty S. said...

Happy Birthday Emery! We love you so very much and we are going to miss you and the family.. Wish I could squeeze you-love ya my friend.

Melodie said...

it doesn't seem possible that your baby is 1! how fun! and so many adventures to come for your family of 6. enjoy it all!