"So promise me you'll never forget...that you aren't an accident or an incident...you are a gift to the world, a divine work of art, signed by God. You were deliberately planned, specifically gifted, and lovingly positioned on this earth...Flooded by emotion, overcome by pride, the Starmaker turns to us, one by one, and says, 'You are my child. I love you dearly.'" Max Lucado, God Thinks You're Wonderful







Tuesday, June 7, 2011

More More More

This is right before the parents leave! Emery was so excited in this picture. That's my 90 year old grandma Grandy that was a HUGE help during camp. How could you not have fun with these 3?

Look close, both Sadie and Cooper are smelling something nasty!

What a stud muffin



All the kids at the shark tank

Sadie thinks the salon smells!



Sister has a lil problem with booties. She feels the need to point it out!

This was after picking out kids up from camp...she's a little tired!



And this is what I did during camp....two of my dear friends live in Dallas. We went to nursing school together and were roomies. My precious MIL kept Emery while Blake worked and studied so that I could have some girl time!!!

1 comment:

Charissa said...

So what do YOU do during Camp Noonie and Papa?