"So promise me you'll never forget...that you aren't an accident or an incident...you are a gift to the world, a divine work of art, signed by God. You were deliberately planned, specifically gifted, and lovingly positioned on this earth...Flooded by emotion, overcome by pride, the Starmaker turns to us, one by one, and says, 'You are my child. I love you dearly.'" Max Lucado, God Thinks You're Wonderful







Friday, October 3, 2008

Sweet boys!

Well, these boys missed their little sister while she was sick. They have not been able to keep their hands off of her (wonder if this is how we ended up in the hospital???). They are precious and SO good with her. Here are some pics from this morning when they all got up.


Notice how they gave her the Mylacon bottle-yikes! Owen is cleaning up her spit-up!


I love the smile on Cooper's face! They were singing to her!


Last night when I put the boys down I went into the study to jump on the computer (you know I am obsessed with pictures, blogs and email!). The boys share a room and usually talk after they go to bed. Owen has been in the habit lately of manipulating myself and Blake, as most 3 year olds do, with requests that delay bedtime. Here's what I overheard!


Owen: "Cooper!"

Cooper: "Yea"

Owen: "I didn't get to give mom a kiss goodnight."

Cooper: "Yes, you did!"

Owen: "No, I didn't"

Cooper: "YES YOU DID OWEN"


Seems like Cooper's getting annoyed with it too! It cracked me up to hear the younger one (at only 22 months) trying to shush the older one!
This is a picture of a game they were playing where they raced to the swings and jumped on them to swing on their belly. They look so big!

1 comment:

Becki Francy said...

when did they get so big?????