"So promise me you'll never forget...that you aren't an accident or an incident...you are a gift to the world, a divine work of art, signed by God. You were deliberately planned, specifically gifted, and lovingly positioned on this earth...Flooded by emotion, overcome by pride, the Starmaker turns to us, one by one, and says, 'You are my child. I love you dearly.'" Max Lucado, God Thinks You're Wonderful







Friday, October 10, 2008

Treats, bath time and football!

Well, we are having fun and keeping busy around here...and the funny thing is that we really don't leave the house much! This is what I found when I walked into our room after tending to Sadie. PRICELESS! They were all cuddling and watching cartoons!

There are so many people that think we are insane for having 3 kids, 3 and under, but I am telling you...this is a riot and I can't quit thanking God for giving us these kiddos!

So, here we are making some treats for daddy. It was a long day on Wednesday for Blake and he LOVES rice crispy treats, and we love to make them! So here are the boys "helping" or rather just eating the ingredients!

Sister LOVES bath time! She gets a little spooked when water splashes on her, but besides that she just chills.

I threw away my last bath tub after Cooper. Not because I thought he was our last, but because I hated the blasted thing. I have used several of them and not liked a single one. My mother-in-law had something like this and I found this one at Babies R Us for under $8 (shameless plug, but you know I am a sucker for a bargain!) and I love it!.

We were playing football today and both Owen and Cooper got hurt while attempting to catch the ball. I suggested we put on helmets just like the real football players do. Our GiGi and Papa got these for the boys...I think it just might end up being our Halloween costumes!

A little pre-game tailgating party!

They look so darn cute in them and they loved being their favorite players...

So, here's Gerald McCoy...


And, DeMarco Murry...

Yes, for any of you true OU fans that might know these players better than I, I have no idea how to spell their names. The boys are obsessed with them. One day, Cooper actually asked me to call him DeMarco. I cracked up, but of course obliged him!

This one is for Aunt Becki. She asked if I could take one of her in this outfit and I just happened to catch a smile! Hope you like it! Notice the 3/4 length sleeve???




5 comments:

Hendrick Family said...

I can't say it enough...

This is one BEAUTIFUL family!

Heather

Becki Francy said...

Okay - now that one is too darn cute. That mauve looks gorgeous on her.....twice as cute on Sadie as on Ragon! Can't wait to see you all again in October!!! Love the tailgating pictures too!

Melodie said...

hey girl! the pumpkin patch is in newcastle, just south of the airport. right off of i-44. your boys will love it!! there were so many things to do for their age. go here to see:
http://www.tgfarms.com/fall.asp#pumpkin
a friend had told me about and i am so glad we went to check it out. definitely will be a must see each fall.

Terra said...

Kylan has the same football uniform/helmet and wears it constantly!! We could start a team! :) I love the sweet pic of Sadie in her car seat smiling. Too precious!

Chassidy said...

I am laughing out loud!! Those boys are hillarious!! I'm convinced Sadie and Turner will be boyfriend & girlfriend one day! (That's if Owen & Cooper ever let her date...)