"So promise me you'll never forget...that you aren't an accident or an incident...you are a gift to the world, a divine work of art, signed by God. You were deliberately planned, specifically gifted, and lovingly positioned on this earth...Flooded by emotion, overcome by pride, the Starmaker turns to us, one by one, and says, 'You are my child. I love you dearly.'" Max Lucado, God Thinks You're Wonderful







Monday, March 21, 2011

Gah, Proverbs 31 Ministries...

“You, my brothers, were called to be free. But do not use your freedom to indulge the sinful nature; rather, serve one another in love.” (NIV) Galatians 5:13

I wanna get to these daily emails I get, but first you gotta see my babes. This is for you Cailey. This is actually the second take, he said, "Wait mom, don't send that one to her. Take another one." Oh my word he melts my heart. Then he asked me how in the world he was taller than the mountain!
On our walk today...can someone pinch me please?

Please note Cooper's super cool pose, he has always had fun poses for the camera hasn't he? I took like 6 pics here and his eyebrows were like this in every one!

Emery gives the BEST kisses. I mean they are fabulous, juicy, open mouthed kisses and she freaks out she gets so excited. She'll squish your cheeks and smoosh into you and shake her head back and forth. Its so great that you can't help but chuckle while she's making out with you. Here she is attacking Cooper; he's the only sibling that will let her do this.

Love, love, love this...look at how Sadie has her hand up Emme's shirt and Emery is playing with her hair. They are so affectionate. Thank you Jesus for giving these two one another.

Mercy...those smiles just make me mush.

Who is bigger??? They can actually wear the same size diaper!
Movie night!
Back to these emails I get...here is the verse again in The Message
"It is absolutely clear that God has called you to a free life. Just make sure that you don't use this freedom as an excuse to do whatever you want to do and destroy your freedom. Rather, use your freedom to serve one another in love; that's how freedom grows. For everything we know about God's Word is summed up in a single sentence: Love others as you love yourself. That's an act of true freedom." Galatians 5:13
This was the verse for yesterday...and what the author shared hit me hard. It's like sitting in church and knowing that surely the pastor is speaking JUST to you that day. So God has used these email to speak to me lately. Read this that she shared...
Freedom is given so I can serve. Okay, Lord, so where do you want to free me so I can serve?
When I am free from ambition, I am free to serve with a joyful heart.

When I am free from selfishness, I am free from irritation.
When I am free from judgment, I am free to pray from a pure heart.

When I am free from expectation, I am free to enjoy whatever comes.
That is what I want to see –the Kingdom of God come in my life. Lord please tear me from anything that is keeping me from truly being free today. I know that this is the only way that I can be the mother and wife you've called me to be, and that my family needs me to be.

1 comment:

Norma said...

Awesome, Molly!! Just how many sleepies now? Makes me miss you all even more!!!