"So promise me you'll never forget...that you aren't an accident or an incident...you are a gift to the world, a divine work of art, signed by God. You were deliberately planned, specifically gifted, and lovingly positioned on this earth...Flooded by emotion, overcome by pride, the Starmaker turns to us, one by one, and says, 'You are my child. I love you dearly.'" Max Lucado, God Thinks You're Wonderful







Wednesday, September 28, 2011

So proud...

Most of the time I use this blog for the 6 of us, but today I gotta talk about these 2!



I am so proud of my parents and how they are following God as He has called them to share Celebrate Recovery in Ghana. This ministry has changed and affected our whole family. My parents have been leading CR for almost 10 years...to say I am proud is an understatement.



SO today, they are in Africa waiting to share this ministry with a hurting country!!! We are praying for you guys! If you want to follow closer check out their blog!





Yesterday, as they were heading to Ghana, their flight just happened to have a layover in ATLANTA!! Thank you Jesus...you knew I needed to see them!!!

1 comment:

katie said...

Molly, your parents are awesome. And what wonderful examples they are to your kids!! I also really like your bangs! :)