"So promise me you'll never forget...that you aren't an accident or an incident...you are a gift to the world, a divine work of art, signed by God. You were deliberately planned, specifically gifted, and lovingly positioned on this earth...Flooded by emotion, overcome by pride, the Starmaker turns to us, one by one, and says, 'You are my child. I love you dearly.'" Max Lucado, God Thinks You're Wonderful







Monday, October 3, 2011

Hello October!!!

Look how big we are getting!!! Emery is 15 months old!!!

Still only has 8 teeth, wears a size 5 shoe and this girl can run!!!

Sadie and Emery have so much fun together. Sadie wants "my baby" on her lap everytime she goes down the slide.


We spend everyday at this park. No lie. These are some of the boys new friends.


My sweety who rarely lets me take pictures...but look at that grin!!!


From our visit with my parents...couldn't remember if I shared this one! Too lazy to look back!


This is my favorite smile of hers!!! She was getting ready to see the pediatrician.




She LOVES the swing...and is a bit of a swing hog.


Oh heavens...how adorable is he??? I love when he flips his collar up!


Needless to say, we are LOVING the cooler temps. Love you all and miss you soooo much!

No comments: