"So promise me you'll never forget...that you aren't an accident or an incident...you are a gift to the world, a divine work of art, signed by God. You were deliberately planned, specifically gifted, and lovingly positioned on this earth...Flooded by emotion, overcome by pride, the Starmaker turns to us, one by one, and says, 'You are my child. I love you dearly.'" Max Lucado, God Thinks You're Wonderful







Thursday, February 24, 2011

Oh Happy Day!

My parents got here today! I can't tell you how wonderful this day has been! And to make this most incredible day even better...my sweets had the day off!

So we finally got a picture of all 6 of us!
And they took us out for lunch (and malts!).
My heart is so full to be with two of my most favorite people, and my crew, in such a fun town!
Guess who is now 8 months old???
She loves crackers and her Noonie! It was so fun to see the kids overcome with joy when my parents drove up. God is so good!
Happy 8 months baby girl. As much as I hate to see you growing up so quickly...I love seeing your personality come out!
Yes, I know...I take entirely too many pictures. I just can't help myself.

I was enjoying this sunny day at the park and loved watching the girls together and the boys together. Owen told me that they were shoveling snow for their sisters. How sweet are they?
Can you see Emery's huge smile? Priceless. She was laughing out loud at Sadie pushing her.
Love these guys...it was so warm they took their coats off.

Sadie is loving having a little sister. She wants to do everything with her and for her.

They were watching Baby Einstein together...so cute!

6 comments:

Charissa said...

Look at the beautiful scenery you get to enjoy! Not as beautiful as Oklahoma of course!

Sarah said...

I hope I never reach a point where having my mama doesn't instantly make things better!

Glad they made it there safely. Enjoy your visit.

Liesl said...

Yay for visitors! Hope you are having a blast with your parents, Molly! I LOVE all the pictures (don't ever apologize for posting so many...they make my day!). And those mountains...AMAZING! God is so good to let us enjoy his creation like that. Miss you, my friend!

Laura said...

Woo hoo for our parents! I can see how happy you are in your words!! Can't believe how big Emme looks! Everyone else is growing too, but she is changing! I told mom to give they all hugs and kisses for me!

Can't wait to see you!!

Betty S. said...

Love the pictures and keep posting them 8-) glad you all are having a great time with your parents. enjoy! love ya my friend ..

RobandKathy Gandy said...

Molly, we love your blog and can't get enough of your pics. You can't post too many for us! Emme IS changing so much. All of your kids are just precious and so beautiful. SO glad your parents were able to visit. Enjoy your adventure in that beautiful place! In Christ, Rob and Kathy Gandy