"So promise me you'll never forget...that you aren't an accident or an incident...you are a gift to the world, a divine work of art, signed by God. You were deliberately planned, specifically gifted, and lovingly positioned on this earth...Flooded by emotion, overcome by pride, the Starmaker turns to us, one by one, and says, 'You are my child. I love you dearly.'" Max Lucado, God Thinks You're Wonderful







Sunday, August 7, 2011

Picture Post

These are random and in no particular order but that which they were downloaded...dinner with the adults in my family for my birthday!!! This was early July.


The night before we headed to ATL. The bigger cousins got sad when saying good-bye. It's awful hard on us adults to see the kids have such a hard time leaving each other. Notice Sadie is still at the clueless age.

The last few hours of our 15 hour haul to Atlanta got a little rough for one girl in particular. So we all unloaded to bribe them with some candy. Now that's parenting at it's finest.


I don't want to name names, but the screamer might happen to be the cutest darn thing ever...

My honey!!! This was the same night we went out with my family for my birthday.


Saying good-bye to more family. This is Blake's grandpa Pops and his cousins Jessica and Nathan. We're gonna miss you all soooo bad!


Darn flash in the mirror. Grrr


Emery is now blowing kisses, waving hello and good-bye, saying "mine", Owie, mom, dada, no, do it, bubba, Noonie, Gigi and Papa. She climbs on everything, loves peek-a-boo, playing chase
and putting her feet on the table. She loves the water and swimming, computers, phones and especially her pacifier and blankie. She is in the 26% in weight and 75% for height...just like her big sister. At 13 months she finally hit the 20 lbs mark! She has 7 teeth and is a drool factory ;o)


We love playing with our Savannah girl. And boy does she love Emery and Sadie. She would keep Emery close to her by leg locking her...it was hilarious! Do you like our new sleep caps? They are so stinking cute on the girls. Emery still can't quit tugging hers off within seconds of me putting her in her crib to sleep.


This was what the boys did while the girls wore the slip n slide out! Too funny! They said they were hot. July was brutal in Oklahoma.

Emery wanted so badly to play with the big girls. So we let her.

She needed a little drink...and then she got really brave and walked briskly down until she slid. I just happened to catch her landing on camera.





Below are some of the pics from my camera of the kids swim party before we left.






The Proctor boys sure are good to my kids! And Cindy and Ford! What a cute pic of you two!!! Thanks for coming by to see us off!

Just in the off chance that anyone from Atlanta is reading this...can you recommend an affordable hairdresser for the girls? For any of you that know me well, you know I have never paid anyone to cut the kids hair. I do hair in this family, even Blake's. Sadie has only needed one trim, bless her heart. And I did that. But at this point both the girls need an actual cut and I just think it's best if I don't do that. I am willing to learn, but I don't want to mess their hair up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Check out this blog...they are in Atlanta too....
http://littlehoffman.blogspot.com/

I don't know either of you, but love reading both of your blogs.
Susie (zoosanders@yahoo.com)

Sweet Patience said...

Molly, you can email me privately for some salons that are closer to you depending on what part you are in. Let me know what part of the city so that I can recommend some places or find something closer for you.