"So promise me you'll never forget...that you aren't an accident or an incident...you are a gift to the world, a divine work of art, signed by God. You were deliberately planned, specifically gifted, and lovingly positioned on this earth...Flooded by emotion, overcome by pride, the Starmaker turns to us, one by one, and says, 'You are my child. I love you dearly.'" Max Lucado, God Thinks You're Wonderful







Wednesday, August 10, 2011

What a difference a day makes!

After Monday I was exhausted. It took all I had to get things ready for Tuesday. But I am glad to report that Tuesday was MUCH better for Owen when we said good-bye!

Tuesday was a bit of a hectic day just getting into the new routine, trying to figure out naps between drop-offs and pick-ups, feeding everyone and preparing for dinner. For Owen's pick-up alone we were in the car for an hour. His school is less than a mile from our house. Not.gonna.cut.it.

I've wanted to get Sadie into dance classes since she is not going to school here. I couldn't find anything online that was open to her age group that wasn't a mommy and me class. When Gigi was here we saw that Cooper's school has additional classes for computer, dance, tumbling, etc. So I just asked if Sadie could come to dance even though she wasn't enrolled in school. They said yes, and ballet/tap started today!!!!

We ran to Payless yesterday and found both tap and ballet shoes in her size! Thank you Jesus.

Is she not the cutest thing EVER? She has such a ballerina body! Look at those calves! Oh my goodness, I am so excited for her!


Here she is just before class. She had to go potty! YAY Sadie!
Then I asked her if she could smile for her grandmas. This was her response above... During this pic Emery snuck out of the bathroom and ran into Cooper's class before I could snag her. She sure does lub her big bubba.

I had to include this. Emery has started covering her ears when we get kinda crazy loud. When I got the camera out she took one hand down. It cracks us up. This lil miss has personality!! She has even started giving us a hairy eyeball look when we tell her "no ma'am". We try so hard to hide our giggles when she does this. Sadie's dance teacher. Her teacher told me that she was quiet and shy. HA! Watch out Ms. Zandie...she's gonna knock your socks off!

This is Sadie telling me she wants to go back to dance. I am so glad she had fun!

No comments: