How cool is this guy?
I thought this picture could describe what we'll need to do for the next several days...
Be patient, and wait.
We got an email from our social worker that Brittanie will not be back in town until the weekend.
She is trying to arrange another time to meet with her.
So, looks like at least for now, she's still planning on adoption.
Please continue to pray for Brittanie, that someone close to her will support her in her decision.
Pray for her as she is SOOO pregnant and cannot be sleeping well, or breathing well, and probably has terrible reflux at this point.
Then to add to that, she is considering placing her sweet baby with a family; giving her a life she cannot.
Bless her for even considering it, considering us, and for being so selfless.
Love you all, thanks for all of the phonecalls and emails and prayers.
Both Blake and I feel incredible peace even though we have no idea what is going to happen next week.