"So promise me you'll never forget...that you aren't an accident or an incident...you are a gift to the world, a divine work of art, signed by God. You were deliberately planned, specifically gifted, and lovingly positioned on this earth...Flooded by emotion, overcome by pride, the Starmaker turns to us, one by one, and says, 'You are my child. I love you dearly.'" Max Lucado, God Thinks You're Wonderful







Monday, July 21, 2008

Oh Beans!



If you've hung out with us lately, you've heard us say, "Oh Beans" when something doesn't go how we wanted it to!


So this is for today!


We got a call from Deaconess around noon that Brittanie was worried she wasn't going to make it today to our meeting.


Oh, Beans!


Just got another call that she's still not in town and it isn't looking like she's going to be able to meet us at 5:30.


We told them we were flexible and to let us know if she could meet anytime this evening.
Of course, the boys have had a great day and are still sleeping...that's a 4 hour nap!


Blake has meetings Tuesday and Wednesday night, so we'd be putting this off until Thursday or after.


So, just another moment for us to call on the presence of Christ today that we may be patient and obedient.


Just thought you'd like to know. For sure I will let you know if we hear anything different!


Now on a better, lighter note!

Our Gigi and Papa Joe bought the boys this train table. This was due to their Aunt Becki locating it on craiglist and hunting it down, even loaning me cash because I don't carry any nor do I have a atm card. Hee, hee! Thanks Aunt Becki and for sure Gigi and Papa Joe...the boys love the table. We might have to work on not getting ON it, but that's okay!

5 comments:

Al's World said...

I am praying and praying! Love you--it was great to see you, have fun w/ the table

Anonymous said...

Okay, patience, patience and it's NOT easy!! God will carry you through and there is always a reason for everything. We will pray that your meeting will happen in HIS perfecting timing so everything will be wonderful!

We'll keep checking back!

Carrie said...

So sorry. There's a reason for it! Forget about the train table...... I love the rug. Where did you get that. It's sassy. Loved running this weekend with you. Lets do it again.

Laura said...

Sister, I am so sorry....I will continue to pray for God's perfect timing...I love you bunches and loved being with you this weekend.

I love how the boys are in their undies in this picture! Nothing cuter!

Terra said...

I'm saying "Oh Beans" too! Everything is in God's hands. Keep us posted and we'll keep praying! I love the rug too!!