"So promise me you'll never forget...that you aren't an accident or an incident...you are a gift to the world, a divine work of art, signed by God. You were deliberately planned, specifically gifted, and lovingly positioned on this earth...Flooded by emotion, overcome by pride, the Starmaker turns to us, one by one, and says, 'You are my child. I love you dearly.'" Max Lucado, God Thinks You're Wonderful







Tuesday, July 29, 2008

SADIE'S COMING!!!!

Owen singing for Sadie! It's quite funny because he's interrupted by his brother!

So there's been a change in plans.

Brittanie went into the hospital this morning.

We don't know much but that it looks like they are going to take the baby this afternoon or later today sometime.

Please pray for her. I can't imagine her fears or emotions right now.

Please pray for Sadie Kate and a safe delivery.

There are a million things I want to pray for, but I have to get the boys packed to stay at their grandparents house!

Love you all and thanks for your prayers!

Here's what followed the video above. Just makes me smile and wish you all were here!

4 comments:

Stephanie Love said...

I'm stalking your blog...I'm waiting by the phone...I know you can't call, and I'm not calling to save your minutes. I LOVE YOU!!! I haven't stopped praying to even breathe...okay...maybe a breath or two! ;o)

I'm here...and, I love you sweet sister!!

Becki Francy said...

Can't wait....laughed so hard at the video....crack up, I know you stopped taping when it looks like Owen is going to take off into the street...

Laurie said...

So excited for ya'll. I can't wait for your next post. Praying for you all!

Terra said...

I am SOOOOO excited! Looks like the meeting will be taking place for sure today! YIPPEE!! I can't wait to hear the next news....I'll be glued to my computer today! Praying for everyone!