"So promise me you'll never forget...that you aren't an accident or an incident...you are a gift to the world, a divine work of art, signed by God. You were deliberately planned, specifically gifted, and lovingly positioned on this earth...Flooded by emotion, overcome by pride, the Starmaker turns to us, one by one, and says, 'You are my child. I love you dearly.'" Max Lucado, God Thinks You're Wonderful







Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Biker Dude

This is as close to a biker as he's going to get...at least for as long as I can control it!

We are so proud of you Owen. You got nervous and kept putting on the brakes, but you overcame that and just kept trying until you took off! You are so competitive and athletic. You have an amazing ability to balance yourself and you can already stop and start yourself! You told me today that you knew I was proud because I kept screaming and clapping in excitement! I am so glad you know how we feel about you!

Thanks for letting me catch this on video buddy, I know how you hate to be on camera!

**Sorry for the poor taping and loud breathing. I've been chasing him all morning! I'm getting a good workout though!**

5 comments:

Chassidy said...

What a quick little learner! That's awesome how fast he's picked it up...Gifted and Talented for sure :)

Melodie said...

oh my! both of your boys are growing up. i'm sure it's hard to believe!

Laura said...

Yeah OWIE!!! Gosh I can't believe he is riding his bike without training wheels! Now, I am going to have to post our pictures at our attempt to do the same....without the same success!

I love you! I will bring the boys bikes and scooters on Thursday too! How fun....

Fether said...

wow! @ three and now training wheels! GO OWEN! Si was impressed! But he said...oh yea...well I can pop a wheelie...kids and their competitive nature!

Kristy said...

I'm so glad Aaron hasn't figured out yet that those can come off he already has enough bumps and bruises and skinned up knees LOL.