"So promise me you'll never forget...that you aren't an accident or an incident...you are a gift to the world, a divine work of art, signed by God. You were deliberately planned, specifically gifted, and lovingly positioned on this earth...Flooded by emotion, overcome by pride, the Starmaker turns to us, one by one, and says, 'You are my child. I love you dearly.'" Max Lucado, God Thinks You're Wonderful







Monday, July 6, 2009

One fish, two fish...

Looks like we have another swimmer on our hands.

It amazes me how quickly a child can go from here to here!



We asked him if he wanted to try and this is what happened!

5 comments:

Melodie said...

good job buddy! not even 3 yet. wow! you've got another swimmer.

Kristy said...

Wow that is awesome what a great little swimmer, Aaron loves the water too, I still have his life jacket on but I guess I should try it without.

Jamila said...

Wow! AWESOME!

mom2many said...

How cute!!!

Laura said...

I love how he just makes it look so easy and efforless! My kids look like they are flopping around :) But, they are cute little floppers, if I say so myself :)

YEAH coop!