"So promise me you'll never forget...that you aren't an accident or an incident...you are a gift to the world, a divine work of art, signed by God. You were deliberately planned, specifically gifted, and lovingly positioned on this earth...Flooded by emotion, overcome by pride, the Starmaker turns to us, one by one, and says, 'You are my child. I love you dearly.'" Max Lucado, God Thinks You're Wonderful







Friday, July 10, 2009

Teef and my birthday!

I love how kids say "teef" for teeth. I can hardly correct them because I think its so cute!

On Monday I took the boys to the dentist for their cleaning. We have a wonderful pediatric dentist if anyone needs a recommendation in the area (OKC). Here Cooper and Owen are so proud of their smiles.
Aren't they handsome little men?



Speaking of teef....little Miss has TWO that popped up! The first came on July 4th and the second you could feel by the 6th. She loves biting your finger when you try and feel for them! But she will hardly sit still long enough for you to try and see them! Sounds like she's ready for some ribs!

My birthday was yesterday and I think I am one of a few adults that LOVES a birthday regardless of how old I get. I was so excited to turn 30 yesterday, but as my brother-in-law pointed out (thanks David) I have been celebrating for about a month now! He is right, I sure know how to drag a birthday out! HA! Yesterday my mom and sister came to town to hang out all day! We had so much fun with her 3 boys and my 3 kids...it was rather entertaining, 6 kids 5 and under! But we actually managed to get some good conversation in and enjoy the pool!


Long-arms-Sadie got herself just a little taste of the cake while we were singing! Look at that face! Notice that she covered me in icing too! I think she loved it!

Laura was so sweet to even make me a cake! Thanks mom and Laura for making my day so special...you know I love quality time together!
My present from my parents this year is that in December we are all (all 20 of us) going snow skiing in Breckenridge! I am so pumped! Let me clarify, this is everyone's birthday present...not just because I turned 30! My mom and dad also worked hard to make a video of my life. It was precious and even has pictures from the day my mom went into labor with me! I will try and figure out how to share it! They did a wonderful job with it and of course I cried watching it! Owen and Cooper loved watching it because they were on TV and they thought that was so cool!

My stud hubby took all 3 kids shopping for my birthday present early last week. What a pumpkin! They picked me out the most beautiful amethyst silver ring. Blake and I don't usually do gifts, so this was a big deal. I was so surprised and I love my new bling! I even wore it yesterday with a tank top and yoga pants! I love it guys! Thanks for making me feel so loved and appreciated not only for my birthday, but everyday!
I know, I should be a hand model. Look at those gorgeous nails!

6 comments:

Charissa said...

This post totally cracked me up. "Teef". I love that too. For the longest time Liesel called her swimming suit a "wimmin poot"....oh, the memories.

Melodie said...

yay for all the teeth! ok, first i thought it was funny that NONE of the boys had shirts on. thought everyone was sitting around in their undies waiting on cake. then in the next pic i realized that they had on swim trunks. jeremy is going to read this and it's going to make me look a little more normal. he thinks i'm crazy because i love my birthday. there was even one year, (even since we've been married) that i got teary that night when my day was over. yikes! in my defense and attempt to not sound completely selfish, i love everyone's birthdays. i make a bigger deal of jeremy's than he even cares for. happy birthday! we should do the mustang pool sometimes soon if y'all are up for the drive over.

Chassidy said...

What a special day ...you definately deserve it! And tell Blake way to go..the ring is gorgeous! Hope you guys have a fun weekend

Brklacich Family said...

Happy Belated Birthday! It was great seeing you at church last Sunday and hearing Cooper tell me about swimming!

mom2many said...

Happy Birthday! I met Kristy today IRL...now it's your turn!!!

Karissa said...

Happy Birthday!!! I love seeing all the pics of your beautiful children.